• swoon over how soft and squishy your babes’ cheeks are when they lay their heads against yours.
• appreciate the tiny curls, the fistfuls of shirt, the soft lashes and the imperceptible moments in between sleeping and waking.
• want to freeze in time all these little details because while the days are long, the years are so short.
• embrace imperfection, knowing you don’t need to be all “put together” all of the time.
• welcome grass-stained knees and straw bits in hair because what matters most is the look on your child’s face.
• believe real and tender moments trump “smiling and happy always for the camera” moments because…
Laura Froese | Paraphrase Productions | Family | Weddings
Lower Mainland | Vancouver BC
firstname.lastname@example.org | 778.987.8771 | © 2018 Paraphrase Productions All Rights Reserved