• swoon over how soft and squishy your babes’ cheeks are when they lay their heads against yours.
• appreciate the tiny curls, the fistfuls of shirt, the soft lashes and the imperceptible moments in between sleeping and waking.
• want to freeze in time all these little details because while the days are long, the years are so short.
• embrace imperfection, knowing you don’t need to be all “put together” all of the time.
• welcome grass-stained knees and straw bits in hair because what matters most is the look on your child’s face.
• believe real and tender moments trump “smiling and happy always for the camera” moments because…
Ever since I was small, I dreamt of being a photographer. I didn’t think it would actually become a reality because it seemed more prudent to get a desk job, or a “9 to 5” job in order to support my family rather than do something like this.
I gave that idea up for photography because life is more than just about the money.
Life is about building into other people’s lives and having the time to do that. I mean yes, the memories matter and the event matters.
But what matters more than that is the people themselves.
Because it’s not about me.
This business isn’t about me. Why I take photos isn’t about me.
It’s about the people that I shoot, the families that I shoot – the events, the moments – the creation of that.
It’s about building relationships with those clients.
Laura Froese | Paraphrase Productions | Family | Weddings
Lower Mainland | Vancouver BC
firstname.lastname@example.org | 778.987.8771 | © 2018 Paraphrase Productions All Rights Reserved