TO PURCHASE CLICK HERE.
This downloadable self-study course was conceived, designed, and created for “us moms”. It’s for us moms who just want better photos of our children, but don’t know how or where to start. Whether you are a mom with a fancy camera, or just have your phone, this course has something for you. It’s full of images, stories, pull-backs, and tips. It’s a “behind the scenes” on how I capture the images of my children.
What You’ll Learn:
- What the difference is between documentary, lifestyle, and portrait photography, and how Laura approaches each.
- How to get your baby, toddler, child, or teen to cooperate with the photo taking process with tips for each age category.
- How to become aware of the framing and composition of your photos to create the look you want.
- How colour can affect images.
- How to find and use light in your home (even if you think it is too small, dark, or ugly!), and how this information transfers to outdoor photography
- How to get creative and make your own light using ordinary household objects (or flash) when needed.
- How to import, store, and backup your files in Lightroom.
- How Laura decides what photos to keep and what photos to discard.
- How to remove objects both in Lightroom and in Photoshop.
- How to change the colour of objects in photos both in Lightroom and in Photoshop.
- How to apply light effects in Photoshop.
- How to use colour overlays in Photoshop.
- How Laura edits her photos from start to finish.
- 110-page PDF full of information, instruction, and inspiration that takes you “behind the scenes” of Laura photographing her children
- 8-page bonus PDF giving an overview on how to use your “big girl” camera
- 6 editing videos that cover importing photos into Lightroom, RAW vs. JPEG files, the culling process (deciding what to keep), as well as complete edits from start to finish using both Lightroom and Photoshop